Thanks to our generous sponsors, the registration cost for HighEdWeb Michigan is $75.
- A full day and a half of dynamic presentations by web and communication professionals, offered in two session tracks: Web Content and Strategy; and Web Development and Project Management
- Keynote presentation by Kristina Halvorson
- Breakfast both Monday and Tuesday mornings
- Admission to the After-Hours Event to be held Monday, May 20 at the Flint Institute of Arts. This reception will offer heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
- Lunch on Monday, May 20 will be “on your own,” and a walking map of downtown Flint will be provided. 90 minutes will be scheduled for lunch.
- Information about Monday night’s After-hours Event will be emailed to registrants with a request for RSVP.
- Registration closes May 3, 2013.
If you have any special physical needs or requests that should be addressed, including, but not limited to, wheelchair or mobility device access, an ASL interpreter, or specific dietary needs, please send this information to the conference committee via email or the website’s contact form.
Cancellations and Refunds
Registrations may be transferred only between members of the same school or institution.
If you cancel your paid registration before May 1, 2013, you will receive a refund of registration fees minus a $15 processing fee per canceled registrant. If you cancel your registration on or after May 1, 2013, you will receive no refund. Contact us if you need to cancel.