Registration is now open for the 2014 HighEdWeb Regional Conference in Michigan! This is the regional, personal development opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
The 2014 HighEdWeb Michigan program includes presentations on social media, content strategy, project management, vendor relations, responsive web design, content management systems, and more. You don’t want to miss it. Registration closes May 5, 2014.
The cost to attend HighEdWeb Michigan is only $75, and grants you access to:
- A full day and a half (over 1,000 minutes!) of dynamic presentations by higher ed web communication professionals, many of whom come from your peer institutions
- One much-anticipated Keynote presentation by Scott Kubie
- Two (that’s right, TWO!) breakfast networking opportunities
- An evening of dining (and maybe dancing) with dinosaurs
- Swagger (the satisfaction of knowing you’re on the cutting edge)
The size of HighEdWeb regional conferences ensure that attendees are able to join great conversations that help them when they get back to the office. We anticipate a full house this year, and would like you to be a part of this incredible event. Space is limited. Please be sure to register before May 5, 2014 by filling out the form linked above.
*Though the payment mechanism is run through PayPal, registrants may pay with credit card via PayPal without using a PayPal account.